Divine Descent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social, friendly Clan waiting on GW2.

HomeGalleryPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:42 pm
Shout Box

Alliteratively Announcing Additional Adjustments and Alterations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keruvinde
Leader
Keruvinde

Male
FFXIV Name : Keruvinde Koromis

Alliteratively Announcing Additional Adjustments and Alterations Empty
PostSubject: Alliteratively Announcing Additional Adjustments and Alterations   Alliteratively Announcing Additional Adjustments and Alterations Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:28 am

This Topics post will introduce some of the balancing adjustments coming to in-game movement and the guildleve system in the November 24 version update.

Anima Costs
The anima cost incurred by the Return and Teleport commands has been halved.

This reduction applies to teleportation to the aetheryte plaza within any of the three city-states, as well as to any aetheryte camp set as one of a player's Favored Destinations. Up to three camps may be saved as Favored Destinations.

The cost of the Return command has also been halved, and now requires only one anima.

* Aetheryte plazas within cities cannot be set as Favored Destinations.

To View the full post please visit the Lodestone
Back to top Go down
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alliteratively Announcing Additional Adjustments and Alterations   Alliteratively Announcing Additional Adjustments and Alterations Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Not being in the game I didn't realize that this was an issue. I don't understand why they even have to implement this in the first place...just give it a cooldown or something.
Back to top Go down
Keruvinde
Leader
Keruvinde

Male
FFXIV Name : Keruvinde Koromis

PostSubject: Re: Alliteratively Announcing Additional Adjustments and Alterations   Alliteratively Announcing Additional Adjustments and Alterations Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:35 am

theres 3 regions black shroud is gridy not sure if u remember and thanalan is uldah

if u go from blakc shroud to thanalan u lose 6 points. return loses 2 or a regular teleport uses 4. if u go to the 3 cities to do leves u jsut lost 12 and then if u decide u wanna teleport instead of walking to the camps its an additional 16 (4 in grid 4 in limsa and 4 in uldah) so do that everday if ur a elve questing whore like some peeps in the game and only getting 1 anima every 4 hours and u pretty much hit empty pretty quickly XD

in their defence however. some of the camps are rlly far away O.o like "how much longer do i have to run in a straight line" XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliteratively Announcing Additional Adjustments and Alterations   Alliteratively Announcing Additional Adjustments and Alterations Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Alliteratively Announcing Additional Adjustments and Alterations
Page 1 of 1