Divine Descent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social, friendly Clan waiting on GW2.

HomeGalleryPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:42 pm
Shout Box

Fifth Profession = Guardian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

Fifth Profession = Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Fifth Profession = Guardian   Fifth Profession = Guardian Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Yay new information!!!! The new fifth profession is the Guardian. According to the GW2 sight "Guardians have developed three virtues that empower them in combat. By wielding Justice, the guardian's attacks can burn his enemies. With Courage, the guardian can shrug off even a mighty blow. Through Resolve, the guardian passively regenerates health, allowing him to wade into the most dangerous situation and come out alive."

Some of the abilities a guardian will have at their command are:

Spirit Weapons—The guardian can summon spirit weapons to fight at his side for a limited time. Spirit weapons cannot be attacked by enemies and can be commanded to inflict a powerful attack before disappearing. For example, Hammer of Wisdom can be summoned to fight alongside a guardian, then commanded to knock down an enemy and vanish.

Symbols—The guardian places symbols on the ground, where they inflict damage to enemies or deliver a benefit to allies. Symbols persist for a few seconds and then go away. For instance, Symbol of Faith is a hammer attack that leaves a transient symbol on the ground, giving allies the Vigor boon.

Wards—A ward is a marked area on the ground that stops enemies from passing through while allowing allies to move freely. For example, a staff-wielding guardian can create a Line of Warding in front of him that keeps enemies from reaching the allies behind him.

Aegis—Guardians are adept in the use of Aegis, a removable boon that blocks the next attack. Guardians have access to this boon through the virtue of Courage.

As always you can find more information at http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/professions/guardian/. This seems like the every healers dream class - "you mean I can help my allies and cause serious pain at the same time!!" Fifth Profession = Guardian 404629 I personally was wondering how they were going to please the people who LIKE to play healers when they were taking that out of the game Fifth Profession = Guardian 838775

Last edited by Brialyn on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male
FFXIV Name : Adric Black

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Profession = Guardian   Fifth Profession = Guardian Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:01 am

got your information fix of the month did you? :p it's a profession to consider, I doubt I'll make a decision until the game is nearly released, if not once I get into the character creation and see which one looks the flashiest!
Back to top Go down
Keruvinde
Leader
Keruvinde

Male
FFXIV Name : Keruvinde Koromis

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Profession = Guardian   Fifth Profession = Guardian Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:52 am

i think ima go mage...i like to blow shits up :o i woulda gone blm in 11 but LFP was a pain in teh ass XD
Back to top Go down
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Profession = Guardian   Fifth Profession = Guardian Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:10 pm

I can't help it that I like support roles....I guess once you're a teacher you're always a teacher....
Back to top Go down
Keruvinde
Leader
Keruvinde

Male
FFXIV Name : Keruvinde Koromis

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Profession = Guardian   Fifth Profession = Guardian Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:05 am

bri = awesome teacher =D
Back to top Go down
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Profession = Guardian   Fifth Profession = Guardian Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:34 am

you know it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Profession = Guardian   Fifth Profession = Guardian Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fifth Profession = Guardian
Page 1 of 1