Divine Descent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social, friendly Clan waiting on GW2.

HomeGalleryPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:42 pm
Shout Box

Dragon Age

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:23 pm

I'm playing Dragon Age right now and when I finish it I'll be buying awakenings.....all in a blitz for Dragon Age 2! I've been interested in playing it but have always preferred single player RPG's on the console....all I had until this christmas was a very old PS2...now that I have an awesome xbox I've been salivating to play it. So far I like it....the fade section was rather annoying but once I got a walkthrough to get me the hell out of there I was much happier!
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male
FFXIV Name : Adric Black

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:51 am

So you finally made it out did ya? :p I finished Dead Space last night, that was fuuuuuun, I got to run away from a monster that never diiiiiies, for like an hoooooooour, and then other bad stuff happeeeeeeened, and then... it eeeeended! I don't know why I'm talking like thiiiiiiiis, it's just fuuuuuun, at least in my heeeeeeead, but no one can hear me in my heeeeeeead, so everyone will think I'm on druuuuuuugs, but that's okaaaaaaaaay...

Yeah I'll be fine
Back to top Go down
Keruvinde
Leader
Keruvinde

Male
FFXIV Name : Keruvinde Koromis

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:31 am

Dragon Age 350567 showing your true colors i see :o

i got it for teh pc when they had it on sale on steam. i wonder how the control scheme is for xbox.
Back to top Go down
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:04 pm

I don't think I can have as many abilities to get to quickly as PC...I have 6 slots only.
Back to top Go down
Keruvinde
Leader
Keruvinde

Male

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:07 am

:o ahh pc has a hotbar
Back to top Go down
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:35 pm

I finished my first play through today...going to start again with a new origin and try to get a different ending :D got the ultimate sacrifice one.
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:24 pm

You should get the expansion, what you do in there carries over into DA2 as well, that's why I'm considering getting the Ultimate Collection on Steam, which while it still hasn't gone on sale they lowered the price from 50 to 40 :o or maybe it was 60 before, I don't recall...
Back to top Go down
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:05 pm

If it goes on sale on the computer let me know, I may get it so I can mess around with some of the mods that are out there. I like the one that gives you more cosmetic options as the vanilla ones are not all that impressive heh.
Back to top Go down
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:10 pm

oh yay, I just started my favorite part again....the fade >.>
Back to top Go down
Keruvinde
Leader
Keruvinde

Male

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:56 am

why make a mage :o hate the fade...then again i wanna try out blood mage at some point o.o. they sound....bloody :p
Back to top Go down
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:30 am

I didn't make a mage...there is a part in the game where you are forced to fight through the fade, that was the part I was on.
Back to top Go down
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:32 am

sooooo I was thinking of selling back the used copy I bought and buying the ultimate edition on pc...I'm playing it through again anyhow, can just start one on the pc. I need to change my pre-order of 2 to the pc if I do that...or maybe not...I dunno....I'm so confused. The PC has mods but the xbox has analog sticks!!!! Dragon Age 45443
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:33 pm

PCs have controllers with analog sticks! o:< lol
Back to top Go down
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:35 pm

WASD is acceptable!
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:16 am

I know but console players always bug me when they use the controller angle, PCs have controllers, various ones in fact! I have one that is basically a 360 controller with small fans built inside the handles to cool my hands for god's sake! Don't tell me a 360 is better because of the controller! :p (not you personally Bri I mean real 360 fanbois I've seen before)
Back to top Go down
Keruvinde
Leader
Keruvinde

Male

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:00 pm

see...personally a game like ff11 for me was jsut not possible without teh controller. coudlnt get used to the layout >.> so controller for 11 was great for me. in other games i do occasionaly like to sit back. i believe FPS games like mass effect play 100 times better on pc. >.> because i tried the 360 version and i actually died....O.o i never died on the pc version and i had a harder mode on pc O.o

so yea. dragon age on the tree sitty is great but i like the hotbar for the pc more. more spells and what nots to add. i mean i like WASD but u do get uncomfortable after a while X.x
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:49 pm

Keruvinde wrote:
see...personally a game like ff11 for me was jsut not possible without teh controller. coudlnt get used to the layout >.> so controller for 11 was great for me. in other games i do occasionaly like to sit back. i believe FPS games like mass effect play 100 times better on pc. >.> because i tried the 360 version and i actually died....O.o i never died on the pc version and i had a harder mode on pc O.o

so yea. dragon age on the tree sitty is great but i like the hotbar for the pc more. more spells and what nots to add. i mean i like WASD but u do get uncomfortable after a while X.x

I had a hard time playing ME on the 360 too, I despise playing shooters with a controller, with the exception of some 3rd person ones like Dead Space 2 that have smooth and easy aiming with a controller. As for comfort I can sit on my couch with my controller to play PC games anytime I want :p sometimes I'm actually more comfortable in my chair though, and find it easier to play because I'm more prone to quick reflex movements if I'm sitting properly, another reason I prefer shooters on the PC.
Back to top Go down
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:17 pm

I don't get uncomfortable using WASD....doesn't bother me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Dragon Age Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age
Page 1 of 1