Divine Descent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social, friendly Clan waiting on GW2.

HomeGalleryPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:42 pm
Shout Box

GW2 Wins Several 2010 Year End Awards!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

GW2 Wins Several 2010 Year End Awards! Empty
PostSubject: GW2 Wins Several 2010 Year End Awards!   GW2 Wins Several 2010 Year End Awards! Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:48 pm

The ArenaNet blog highlights all the 2010 awards won by GW and GW2 this year. MMORPG players choice awarded GW2 the most anticipated game of the year award (no surprise since it has been the #1 hyped game on the site for quite a while), and ArenaNet won best game company from MMORPG.com and while some of that is attributed to the hype of GW2 you can't forget the success of GW.

GW won's Massively's won best original MMO of the decade and EotN won best expansion of the decade! Guild Wars also won best community from Massively.

Ten Ton Hammer gave GW best sound and score of the decade. They talk about Jeremy Soule’s score as a “powerful musical composition only heightened the experience of the game itself, often becoming an auditory experience that could be likened to a cinematic feature film.”

GW2 was the only MMO to take Destructoids Most Wanted PC Games of 2011! That says a lot to me personally.

Last but not least, Game Informer gave GW2 most anticipated PC game of 2011.

I think most of us are aware of the potential of this game and are very excited about it, the awards just confirm that. I'm sure there are plenty of us that are CAUTIOUSLY optimistic for this games performance but we can all agree that they are certainly trying new things!

Keep it going ArenaNet, we are hoping for your success GW2 Wins Several 2010 Year End Awards! 838775 (as we need it so desperately due to FFXIV crash and burn).

If you haven't seen ArenaNets look back over the last decade, you can catch it here. It is an interesting little video...

Back to top Go down

GW2 Wins Several 2010 Year End Awards!
Page 1 of 1