Divine Descent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social, friendly Clan waiting on GW2.

HomeGalleryPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:42 pm
Shout Box

"When It's Ready" Blog Post

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

"When It's Ready" Blog Post Empty
PostSubject: "When It's Ready" Blog Post   "When It's Ready" Blog Post Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Arena Net takes the time to address their rabid fans about the lack of information lately. They explain that they are being completely honest when they say that they will announce new info and release the game "when it's ready." Frankly I give them kudos for it. They don't seem to be caving to the pressure from the MMO community that is constantly begging for more info.

They do mention at the end of the post that another profession is closed to being ready to announce so that is good to know!

I think it's funny when the MMO community whines that a game was over hyped and yet we are the ones demanding that a company hypes their game. I think that Arena Net is doing a good job. Is it possible that this game will disappoint but I'm willing to be more trusting because they are being so careful with their info!

The blog article is located at the following link: http://www.arena.net/blog/when-its-ready
Back to top Go down

"When It's Ready" Blog Post
Page 1 of 1