Divine Descent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social, friendly Clan waiting on GW2.

HomeGalleryPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:42 pm
Shout Box

MMORPG Dynamic Content Write Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

MMORPG Dynamic Content Write Up Empty
PostSubject: MMORPG Dynamic Content Write Up   MMORPG Dynamic Content Write Up Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Jon Wood at MMORPG.com wrote a new article about the dynamic content that will be present in GW2. There isn't any new information in the article and it is mostly an opinion piece but since there hasn't been much news lately I figure that I would mention it.

Jon describes the current state of MMO worlds which is static and goes on to describe what dynamic really means. I love his Princess Bride quote about game designers who keep using the words dynamic content. "You keep using this word; I do not think it means what you think it means."

Anyway, it's a good write up and rehashing of known material. So check it out if you want to :) http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/473/feature/4703/page/1
Back to top Go down
Keruvinde
Leader
Keruvinde

Male
FFXIV Name : Keruvinde Koromis

MMORPG Dynamic Content Write Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG Dynamic Content Write Up   MMORPG Dynamic Content Write Up Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:56 am

two thumbs up (b^.^)b
Back to top Go down

MMORPG Dynamic Content Write Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Descent :: GW2 News, Updates and Announcements-
Jump to: