Divine Descent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social, friendly Clan waiting on GW2.

HomeGalleryPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:42 pm
Shout Box

Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keruvinde
Leader
Keruvinde

Male
FFXIV Name : Keruvinde Koromis

Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load Empty
PostSubject: Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load   Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:06 pm

I made an Alt caleld Achasia Koromis. in case u care Achasia was my chars name in ffxi hence why i made the kitty with that name O.o anyways...i got bored and decided to do some aggro dodging to get to a new area since im tired of not knowing whats outside the 3 city zones.

NOTE: I got both camps here so i didnt get closeups of the mobs for obvious reasons....like nto wanting to walk all the way back X.x

this first image is upon first entering mor dhona from the thenalan side AKA Uldah. however you can get here from black shroud as well AKA Gridania.

in this first pic i was LOOKING UP!!

Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load FFXIV_1286856651

This next one is a straight Ahead view from the entrance as well. notice the whole place just gives off that mysterious vibe.

Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load FFXIV_1286856657

In the Distance you see a cool silhouette of what appears to be a decayed dragon thring wrapped around a tower looking object.

Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load FFXIV_1286856715

this ones a bit off topic but if u ever played overlord II this reminds me of the wasteland where u pick up shards of the tower heart...and before u ask why my alt is not in DD LS its because its 3 AM and the only leader on is me and i cant pearl myself XD

Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load FFXIV_1286857216

a picture of a chasm while standing on the edge of a shiny crystal...too bad i cant harvest these...make a killing D:

Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load FFXIV_1286857442

in the distance ull see ogres :) if u want a non realistic closeup in HQ the ffxiv official site should have a pic of one. believe me these things are nasty looking up close. with big horns and are like way tall.
Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load FFXIV_1286857521

this next oen is an Evil Eye can also be seen close up on the official 14 site. i wasnt waiting for it to turn around >.> u wanna see it up close go run there yourself and get past the evil beasties urself >.<

Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load FFXIV_1286858106

these are wierd frog things...atleast they hopped around like frogs. and again im not that close but they are huge as well.

Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load FFXIV_1286858810

next is the piggys. u encounter the piggys all over from the very beginning but i was totally focused on the exploring that i didnt start taking more screenies till i was halfway to camp. i for some reason didnt screenie the fungus and the pieste cuz anyone whose been around the citys far enough has seen em already.

Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load FFXIV_1286859072

side view of the tower up closer and in the night and the rain.

Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load FFXIV_1286859140

Next is a view of the lake that the dragon tree thing is on. the island on the right side is where its sitting on and on the left u see a piece of land connected to where im sitting at taking the screenie. i liked how the water looked :o

Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load FFXIV_1286859637

last but not least a screenie of the tower in daylight BUT it was still raining so its a bit fuzzy. and i wasnt gonna wait till it cleared as i had a goal of reaching the camp.

Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load FFXIV_1286860113

and to make a long story short i dragged tak and rex out there but rex got one shotted by the Eye in the screenie and then so did takaru XD then rex left for work and i dragged takaru through to get to the 2nd camp but then he let a piggy sneak up on him. i soloed my way down to teh 2nd camp then picked up takaru so we both got both camps. however! in coerthas we both got one shotted by antelope. >.> evil mobs that dont look mean...the worst kind :O
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male
FFXIV Name : Adric Black

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load   Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:56 am

Neat :o

lol

You dragged Tak and Rex to their deaths? Was it worth it? :p
Back to top Go down
Takaru
Takaru

FFXIV Name : Takaru Wakkaru

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load   Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:14 am

It was beautiful :) It felt like slow motion
Back to top Go down
Keruvinde
Leader
Keruvinde

Male

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load   Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:51 pm

lol killed by bacon tak...i dont see how u enjoyed it XD
Back to top Go down
Takaru
Takaru

FFXIV Name : Takaru Wakkaru

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load   Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load 725zl3

Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load O89se9
Back to top Go down
Khor
Khor

Male
FFXIV Name : Khor Sartz

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load   Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Keruvinde wrote:
lol killed by bacon tak...i dont see how u enjoyed it XD

i dont see why he wouldnt enjoy being killed by bacon!
Back to top Go down
Keruvinde
Leader
Keruvinde

Male

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load   Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:13 pm

it was dirty bacon....and hairy too...with tusks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load   Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Exploring Mor Dhona...slow load
Page 1 of 1