Divine Descent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social, friendly Clan waiting on GW2.

HomeGalleryPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:42 pm
Shout Box

Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!

Go down 
+2
Adric
Hollow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow
Hollow

Male
FFXIV Name : Hollow Jenkcins

Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Empty
PostSubject: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:58 pm

This game is SOO addicting! Seriously, dot be put of by the graphics, TRUST ME!

First watch a fan made trailer:

After that you HAVE to watch the tutorial. ( Trust me, you won't have a clue what to do. )

And then download the game.

Minecraft

When you're asked for a username just press ok and start the game from there. Push F11 for fullscreen by the way.

I'm really curious what you people think about this one...
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male
FFXIV Name : Adric Black

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:04 pm

That actually does look really good, I'm not usually turned off by graphics if the game is good, but Eisen's gonna log on and see the the first 2 seconds and go EEEEEEEEEW! lol

I'll play it for a bit since I have nothing else to do for the next couple of hours!
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Hollow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Adric wrote:
That actually does look really good, I'm not usually turned off by graphics if the game is good, but Eisen's gonna log on and see the the first 2 seconds and go EEEEEEEEEW! lol

I'll play it for a bit since I have nothing else to do for the next couple of hours!

hahaha NICE! I'm addicted so far. And you really have to hurry up and create your first shelter... Cause when it gets dark.... ;[P
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:07 pm

I'm intrigued :o lol
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Hollow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Ps, each world is randomly generated so everyone has their own unique world!
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Wow the crafting thing really is complex and diverse o.O
Back to top Go down
Satha
Leader
Satha

Male
FFXIV Name : Satha Kettu

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Who is this Eisen you speak of?! >:0 Jackarse lol

I'll have to take a peek at this when I get home.

Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Oh, right... lol XD
Back to top Go down
Khor
Khor

Male
FFXIV Name : Khor Sartz

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:18 pm

WOW Penny Arcade must have a huge fan base.
since their last comic about Minecraft most game blogs cant stop talking bout it
plus their sales went up significantly (dont quote me)

as for the game itself, yea it looks fun. but too comlex for someone who has little to no imagination when it comes do DIY stuff (like me)(i wish i had legos growing up heh) might give it a try next couple of days though :P
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:53 am

I played with Legos :o in fact Sophie could tell you we made our own little worlds and played out "games" in them so to speak :p I actually think she would really enjoy this game so I'll be sure to let her know about it!
Back to top Go down
Satha
Leader
Satha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:37 pm

In a couple of days the game is going back to pay to play. It's only free right now because of a problem with the servers.

That aside, I have screenshots from mah world!

Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Mc110

From atop the highest mountain I could find. I'm building a castle up there :P

Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Mc210
It is above the clouds

Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Mc310

I found a little floating island near my mountaintop.

Also, all of the items I have there, plus a lot more in my inventory were lost in a really deep cave near the water in the last picture there. My iron, iron tools, gold, and hundreds of building blocks are gone!
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:12 am

Maybe next time DON'T jump in the gaping hole of death, hmm?!
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:36 am

I watched this and it made me lulz

Back to top Go down
Hollow
Hollow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:29 am

whahahaha that IS funny!:"eeuhhmm....wait..eeuhhm...what the....oh crap... this isn't even funny....eeuhmm.... that's not supposed to happen..." LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Companion
Sophie

Female
FFXIV Name : Alexis Tomko

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Adric wrote:
I played with Legos :o in fact Sophie could tell you we made our own little worlds and played out "games" in them so to speak :p I actually think she would really enjoy this game so I'll be sure to let her know about it!

Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Egyptian01

Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! 62519 yay for our "egypt level" haha
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:56 pm

we took pictures?! lol
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Companion
Sophie

Female
FFXIV Name : Alexis Tomko

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:39 am

haha no. i just found it on the internet. i think its the same to what we had :P
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:54 pm

I was wondering what would have possessed me into thinking putting a giant palm tree in front of the main entrance was a good idea o.o lol
Back to top Go down
Satha
Leader
Satha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:25 pm

Adric wrote:
I was wondering what would have possessed me into thinking putting a giant palm tree in front of the main entrance was a good idea o.o lol

Keeps oddly phallic shaped, exploding, green creatures out.
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Nah they'd just blow it up, along with our front door!
Back to top Go down
Satha
Leader
Satha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:05 am

Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! 100316
Back to top Go down
Khor
Khor

Male
FFXIV Name : Khor Sartz

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:39 am

wow is that a VG cats update!? those guys keep doing less and less comics.. is sad =(
Back to top Go down
Vaulond

Vaulond

Male
FFXIV Name : Vaulond Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:22 am

Ah the Minecrafts - how addicting. I've been playing with Obsidian lately and of course I ended up with a nice lava fountain in the middle of my house - burned up all my equipment ;_;

Before I was OCD about protecting my spawn point and built a glass house on top of it (and then it moved to just outside -.- ). I also built an underwater tunnel that leads to my stronghold from the spawnpoint - complete with minecart coaster!

Too much fun o.o
Back to top Go down
Satha
Leader
Satha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:12 pm

I created a floating fortress! The way I get up is by swimming up a stream of water lol
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Satha wrote:
I created a floating fortress! The way I get up is by swimming up a stream of water lol

Good thing you're not trying to sell that property, the realtors would hate you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!   Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Guys/Girls, try this!! Minecraft!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Descent :: Other Video Games-
Jump to: