Divine Descent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social, friendly Clan waiting on GW2.

HomeGalleryPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:42 pm
Shout Box

Celestial Six

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adric
Master
Adric

Male
FFXIV Name : Adric Black

Celestial Six Empty
PostSubject: Celestial Six   Celestial Six Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:46 am

Behold! :p

http://six.enjin.com/

Divine Descent is officially retired, our clan has packed up and left almost everything except our ideals and started fresh, without FFXIV in tow might I add, we no longer support it as one of our MMORPGs for the time being.

I still need to work on a few things, namely the application form, and I will eventually send out an email to ex-members of DD inviting them to join us if they wish, but here is our new Clan, just fill out whatever in the application form and I'll approve you guys!

We will begin a recruiting movement for GW2 sometime this summer, perhaps July, since the game is slated to be released sometime at the end of the year. Until then feel free to look at the new site, leave comments, etc. and get yourselves acclimated to your new home! Bri and I have been discussing this move for a long time and we think you'll all agree it was a move for the better.

As you already know, Bri is leading GW2, while I am Clan Leader I won't be leading any MMORPG right away, instead I'll be joining Bri in GW2 and helping to get established and grow in there so we don't spread ourselves too thin. The plan is that if/when another MMORPG comes out that a number of our members want to play, I will organize something for them, if I wish to play it as well I may lead it, or I may just give leadership to the MMORPG to someone else, we'll see.

For GW2, Bri's Officers will be Keruvinde and Vaulond, should she choose to take more it is entirely up to her who and when.

As always you're welcome to comment and let us know what you think!
Back to top Go down
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

Celestial Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial Six   Celestial Six Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:01 am

Mwhahahahaha my bid for power is complete! Now to become the domineering tyrant I always wanted to be!
Back to top Go down
Keruvinde
Leader
Keruvinde

Male
FFXIV Name : Keruvinde Koromis

Celestial Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial Six   Celestial Six Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:28 am

:o yay! with bri in charge that means we get more cake!
Back to top Go down
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

Celestial Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial Six   Celestial Six Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:19 pm

yes, in the words of Marie Antoinette "Let them eat cake!"
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

Celestial Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial Six   Celestial Six Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Brialyn wrote:
Celestial Six 694420

The cake is a lie!
Back to top Go down
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

Celestial Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial Six   Celestial Six Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:25 am

Adric wrote:
Brialyn wrote:
Celestial Six 694420

The cake is a lie!

LMAO ok Sten! And Keru needs to get the hell over to the new forums.....punk. :P
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

Celestial Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial Six   Celestial Six Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am

I know right, we'll have to beat some sense into him Celestial Six 315795
Back to top Go down
Keruvinde
Leader
Keruvinde

Male

Celestial Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial Six   Celestial Six Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:54 pm

huh? O.o what i do? D:
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

Celestial Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial Six   Celestial Six Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Nothing, that's the problem! Celestial Six 350567
Back to top Go down
Keruvinde
Leader
Keruvinde

Male

Celestial Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial Six   Celestial Six Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Celestial Six 62519 im good at dat!
Back to top Go down
Brialyn
Matriarch
Brialyn

Female

Celestial Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial Six   Celestial Six Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:18 pm

ZOMG....do you read the forums you reply to? Go to the new Enjin site and sign up...we are leaving these behind...new name, new face :P
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

Celestial Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial Six   Celestial Six Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:42 am

And now you need to put through a full application, which you could have avoided if you'd gone earlier :p now we can DENY YOU! O:< lol
Back to top Go down
Keruvinde
Leader
Keruvinde

Male

Celestial Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial Six   Celestial Six Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:04 pm

:o ur just pissy cuz i dont read what u put up :o
Back to top Go down
Adric
Master
Adric

Male

Celestial Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial Six   Celestial Six Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:16 pm

That's a valid reason to be moody wouldn't you say? I don't post for my health! ... All the time!
Back to top Go down
Keruvinde
Leader
Keruvinde

Male

Celestial Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial Six   Celestial Six Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:02 am

Celestial Six 492103
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celestial Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial Six   Celestial Six Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Celestial Six
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Descent :: Divine Descent Information :: Divine Descent News, Updates and Announcements-
Jump to: